Dear families in Jesus Christ,
Our finance committee chair Tom Ellis has worked hard with his committee members to determine next year’s budget. I would like to thank you for your generous giving - both in Spirit and in Gift s- which really serve our Lord through all kinds of ministries.
- Without your gifts, we would not able to make disciples for God’s Kingdom.
- Without your generous gifts, our church will not be able to support missionaries and the preaching of the Gospel around the world!
- Without your caring support, our church cannot do anything to support the homeless, hungry and needy in our community; both those we know and strangers who come by.
- Without your heartfelt faithfulness, our church will not have the ability to care about this building and how it is maintained for worship, fellowship and education for this congregation!
- Without your persistent compassion, our church would not be interested in providing growth experiences for teenagers.
- Without your gracious love, our church would not provide Christian education to children in those impressionable, formative years.
- Without your loving commitment, our church would forfeit its heritage, its compassion, its vision, it's witness and its future.
I love this verse in the Gospel of Matthew: “No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.”(Matthew 6:24). I am so proud of you who give so faithfully. Truly, you serve one Master, our Lord, from your hearts.
Happy Fall and Happy Thanksgiving!
Pastor, Jin Ming